Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Review of Wen by Chaz Dean

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Review of Wen by Chaz Dean Reply with quote
I ordered it and it came right away. I followed the intructions for good conditioning. I wet my hair and slept with it in my hair all night with a shower cap on to keep moist. I washed my hair out in the morning and added it as a leave in before I blowdryed. My hair was so soft. It was really manageable. I love it.
lovely0706

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i heard about that on t.v. So your saying that it really works
NeedMyHairBack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: wen Reply with quote
does it work on black people hair
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Review of Wen by Chaz Dean Reply with quote
ShortyP98 wrote:
I ordered it and it came right away. I followed the intructions for good conditioning. I wet my hair and slept with it in my hair all night with a shower cap on to keep moist. I washed my hair out in the morning and added it as a leave in before I blowdryed. My hair was so soft. It was really manageable. I love it.

Whats up Shorty
Can I have a link to where this site is. Because I don't even know what it is. It seems to be a deep conditioner. But inquring minds wanna know lol. Idea
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
**Diamond*Diva**

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think the Wen conditioning system is a bunch of hype. You can get the same results doing co-washes with a good conditioner from a BSS or anywhere else you shop for hair care products. But that's just my 2 cents. Rolling Eyes
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: no Reply with quote
I have not tried this but I will look into it.
angeeE5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I contacted Chaz through his site. After thorough research, I decided not to make a purchase for two reasons. First, I listen to the people. I listen to the people who have used the products. I even wrote a young woman in another forum, and she referred me to her blog, which listed her extremely detailed review of the Wen sampler system. Although she stated that the product helped to keep her hair soft, she said that after a few hours (approximately 3), she experienced dry hair.

I would not recommend this product to anyone, however, I will post the direct link for anyone who is interested.

For the Wen products: http://www.wenhaircare.com
For Chaz: http://www.chazdean.com
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip and the research. When someone takes the time to do this research or even tells me of their experience, believe me Angee I listen. I feel the same when I used a product. I want to share my experience whether it's good or bad. I know this saves people a lot of time too.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

mzkea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can buy HAIR ONE from Sally's BBS, they say it's a knock off version of Wen you will not be disappointed, I use it as my leave in conditioner and since I will soon cut out shampooing my hair ( once i finish my carol's daughter black vanilla shampoo) I will use it since it's a hair cleanser. It's my staple product, I also use it on my ends w/coconut oil since they are so dry durig this winter season and they immediatly become soft and untalgled.

Besides WEN is too expensive, I mean seriously $90 for the whole system is to much not to mention the shipping and handling cost.
crisT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
definitely worth looking into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: