Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Severe hair breakage! Please help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickmathew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Severe hair breakage! Please help! Reply with quote
I have been experiencing severe breakage for the past couple of months. I had really thick hair before and now it is really thin and frizzy. I think it is also coming out at the root. I don't understand what is going on. I read somewhere about anemia causing hair loss, but does it cause breakage? I don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to stop this? Any advice please?
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Are you on Hairfinity and have you tried Garlic?

Sharii16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Severe hair breakage! Please help! Reply with quote
rickmathew wrote:
I have been experiencing severe breakage for the past couple of months. I had really thick hair before and now it is really thin and frizzy. I think it is also coming out at the root. I don't understand what is going on. I read somewhere about anemia causing hair loss, but does it cause breakage? I don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to stop this? Any advice please?

Well personally,, i started using protein treatments with my dc(deep conditioning). I add mayo or egg and leave it in for an hour. I done this past saturday 12-5-09 and i don't have as much breakage as i used to see. Also manipulation can also cause stress and make the hair break and shed. Hope I helped. And i also know a site that helps with the same questions you have. It's forum.blackhairplanet.com. They will helps you LOTS!!
long term:mbl by Summer '11
last relaxer:12/15/09
next relaxer:07/01/10
japrincess0606

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
aphogee is a great deep conditioer..my hair was very damaged and once i started using it i saw a difference
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: