Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
All natural OR Straight from the shelf?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hericane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: All natural OR Straight from the shelf? Reply with quote
Are conditioners with more natural ingredients better for the hair, in the long run, than those packed with ingredients from the periodic table? Laughing
lovely0706

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes, I used to use those conditioners packed with ingredients from the periodic table and they only made my hair apper healthy but isn't the goal to have actually healthy hair. So I tried all organic hair care products and I am never going back my hair is actually healthy, no more sheding breakage, dryness or thining. My hair naturally grows long on its own but I would always have a problem with all this long dry hair. Turns out the chemicals in the shampoos and conditner where acutally drying out my hair. By the way I am also transitioning and no sheding or breakage when I comb.
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: All natural OR Straight from the shelf? Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
Are conditioners with more natural ingredients better for the hair, in the long run, than those packed with ingredients from the periodic table? Laughing

I believe so. The more natural the better. I think. I feel like that makes a product more real instead of watered down. Cool
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote
I noticed that when ever I use a horse conditioner my hair is never frizzy no matter how hard it rains that day. I think the vitamins make that happen that way.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: