Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
No more relaxer! PLEAse HELp!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
labellamorena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: No more relaxer! PLEAse HELp!! Reply with quote
Hello ladies im pretty new to this site so plz bare with me lol i need sum imput b/c i am sick of relaxing my hair then experiencing breakage..i decided to just let my hair grow n transition it ...the only problem is tha i dnt wana chop my hair n have a tiny fro rather i want to gradually cut it to get rid of the relaxed ends...n on top of tha wen my natural hair does grow i dnt wana always have it as a fro i wana str8en it ( with out flat ironing it) is there n e way i can still str8en my hair with a blow dryer yet keep it relax free???????? PLLZZZ help MEEE!
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You seemed to be doing the right things what do you need my friend?

labellamorena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: transition Reply with quote
Well I did my research n I found thaat at the line of demarcation wear the natural part and the relaxed meet that area in particular is sseen very delicate aand prone to breakage so I wana noe wat stepss I cudd take to prevent breakkage I say diis becuz my hair is soooo fine n thin
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would start with Garlic. Excellent for shedding and prevents breakage. There is a shampoo and conditioner type. If you want you can chopped up a clove and add it to your conditioner. You can also use Garlic oil or powder in the same way. Then there is Garlique pills that you can take by mouth and they are found in all supermarkets. Let me know what you decide to do? Very Happy

labellamorena

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow im def gona put sum garlic in my conditioner cuz i have plenty of it at home lol thnx soo much arrow Laughing
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Your welcome and you can bet that you hair will be great too!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Relaxers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: