Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hello Everyone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
metdc1978

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Hello Everyone Reply with quote
Hello Everyone,

I have been using Hairfinity for about five months and am really happy with the results so far. I have been natural for about five years, but started BKTing my hair myself last year after a major set back. I am thinking about relaxing again, but don't know if I will given the bad experiences I have had in the past and BKT being a great (although kind of expensive) alternative. I am currently almost AL and my goal is to be MBL.
trini08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Metdc1978:

I have come back to the forum after taking a break and just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the board. I am not all that familiar with BKT. When you get the treatment does it keep you hair straight and to get rid of it you have to grow it out like a chemical relaxer or does the hair revert back after washing it a few times or does it just soften the hair texture like a texturizer? I have not put a chemical relaxer in my hair since 2004 and I am looking to make my hair more manageable.

Trini08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: