Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hairfinty and side effects??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakari22

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Hairfinty and side effects?? Reply with quote
Ok so i finally received my HF vits in the mail yesterday and i took them right away. Today is the second day and my scalp is itching like crazy, and to top it off the urine is a type of lime green color, almost as if its glowing.. Weird I know... Has anyone experienced one or both of these things??
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
not the scalp itch... but the color can be due to the extra biotin that is in the the pills. Biotin is water soluble. When ur body has used the amount of biotin it uses the rest gets excreted with your urine. This is why there is no over does with biotin. Drink more water and you should be ok.... there is no scalp itch from this cause i don't experience that... it might be the temperature change. Moisturize you scalp accordingly.

Dakari22

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks and i have been drinking more water than i usually do... I was a little curious...
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you are welcome

ladyshank23

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I havent experienced any of these thing.... I havent had any side effects that im aware of... Only growth
kjn501

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
drink more water, your body is flushing out excess.
ACE

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Hairfinty and side effects?? Reply with quote
yes I am a witness.not to be gross ladies but my urine is definitely almost chartruse green once I take all of my vitamins but mine isn't necessarily from hairfinity to my knowledge.I take a total of nine pills including hairfinity.my urine is that color I believe due to my Nature made vitamin b compplex suppplement.its a small orange pill.I haven't ever just take hairfinity alone before so I don't know about if that's the main culprit but its only once a day the urine is greenish....once the vitains go through the system.
Dakari22 wrote:
Ok so i finally received my HF vits in the mail yesterday and i took them right away. Today is the second day and my scalp is itching like crazy, and to top it off the urine is a type of lime green color, almost as if its glowing.. Weird I know... Has anyone experienced one or both of these things??
Shocked
SaffordHunt005

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
If itchy scalp does not clear within two weeks of using a home treatment, always consult your doctor as you may need a treatment that is only available on prescription.
MellyMel01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You gotta love the atmosphere around here, lol!! Guys dont even wanna think we fart, let alone have green pee, LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like being here. Everyone is so special. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
not just green girl,lime green lol!weird i know....thats enough about that though,i wanna know about a way to get thicker hair fast.is the only thing i can do is try Megatek?
Dakari22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Didnt actually mean lime green but anyway no big deal doesnt last anyway....But I too wanted to know something that would make my hair thicker...
ACE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well im about to try something new with my hair.I think the whole idea aboout protein oveerload had been making me think twice about using it more often.after seeing so many long hair divas out here im learning the importance of protein.I am now sitting nder the dryer with my ors mayo in my hair and I want to know since it has a somewhat slick feeling im guessing from the essential oils that it has,if I would still need to use a moisture conditioner afterwards?please post your answers or suggestions.also im going to be ordering the joico kpak deep penetrating reconstructor for my hair ladies.based on what I've seen so far the reviews are astronomical!
Dakari22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well the protein treatment I use is the Aphogee. I use that and the shampoo basically the whole line and before i got my HF vitamins, i was using the aphogee for about a month and my hair did grow, it was a little growth but i was too excited about and my hair had body and bounce something its hasnt had since i was really young... I just love, love aphogee... So hopefully this combined with hairfinity my hair will be a good length in no time (hopefully)... I also started using Gro-aut oil has anyone ever head of it?
ACE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I haven't heard of that before.tell us all about it.....and also what's the apphogee light protein treatment you use?
MellyMel01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ace, I use Aphogee too. I love it and it makes my hair soft. It does have shine & bounce. I spray the leave in on my hair in the morning. Its great and makes it smell good all day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: