Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The truth about hair pills...(Must read)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shortyee

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: The truth about hair pills...(Must read) Reply with quote
Here's the absolute truth... { Its not that long, i just doubled spaced it for easier reading Smile }

After months of research. im starting to realize that the only way your hair will grow is if you take good care of it and give it TIME

Unfortunately, there is no miracle product out there that will make your hair grow in a faster amount of time.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE's hair grows the same rate every month 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch..no matter what race or what grade of hair you may have. Noticeable results depend on these factors

Now heres the truth on how to get ur hair to grow:

1. Make sure you are healthy. Your hair reflects ur health. If ur stressed or just not eating right, ur not getting the nutrients ur folicles need to grow and the nutrients ur hair needs to be healthy

2. Heres where the hair vitamins come in. If your not eating right, vitamins are a great way to get the proper nutrients your hair needs.

So i guess what im trying to say is, based on everyones results, is although the msm in hair pills does increase the growth phase, it doesnt make ur hair grow any faster. It just extends the time period for it to grow. It still grows at the same rate.

All it does is supply the new growth with vitamins so that when it does make it out ur scalp it is healthy. That will def help in the longrun when that hair does make it to ur ends, but as far as shortening the amount of time it takes to grow out the follicle, not likely.

3. Taking care of the hair is another way to see results.

The stopping of breakage and split ends is a MUST. Once again, hair grows 1/4 to 1/2 inch a month.

But unfortuntaley, most ppl do not experience this growth due to the hair either breaking off from split ends. Trim the hair to eliminate split ends, then u will see the 1/4 to 1/2 inch growth every month.

4. Shampooing and DEEP conditioning is also a must. Like they say, you need a moisterizing and a protein conditioner. Use the protein treatment first to give ur hair strength, then follow it with the moisterizing condionter to restore moisture

5. The most important factor in growing heathy hair for African American hair is MOISTURE. Naturally our hair is dry and brittle so you must keep the strands moisterized with water based and oil based products such as coconut oil. This prevents breakage and allows the strands to grow longer since nothing is breaking them

6. Stay away from heat as much as you can. I know its hard especially if you dnt have a relaxer but i reccomend you just blowdry it when you wash it then slick it up with some oil. The shinyness will make it look just as good as if it were pressed. Braids are another way to go too.

Heres my opinion on everything: Do not expect hairpills to magically make ur hair grow faster. What they do is make ur hair heathier so when it does grow, it will remain unharmed on ur head since the vitamins strengthen it therefore preventing breakage. And the stronger the strands are, the longer it will remain on ur head since its not damaged and going to break (unless u cut it!)

So dont give up on the vitamins if you do not experience fast hair growth! As long as your doing every step up there, trust me, YOUR HAIR WILL GROW. Give it time and patience.

I must give credit where its due. Thank you hairfinity for supplying most of this helpful information. (Its under 10 steps to grow black hair longer) Smile

The rest was my opinion based on my personal experience. Good luck everyone and dont give up!! Smile
ACE

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: All things are possible through Christ Reply with quote
Grow Long Hair Fast
If you are searching for something that will make your hair grow fast for a special occasion like a wedding, prom, or even vacation, you will not find a magic pill that will make your hair grow overnight. However, using hair vitamins and caring for your hair can give you the results you want over time.

How does this work? Well vitamins nourish from within and can promote faster healthier hair growth. But what if your hair is breaking badly due to damage. Well if this is the case, you will not see great results from your vitamin regimen.

In order to grow long hair fast you need to address the problem from both angles. This means getting faster hair growth with vitamins, and also stopping any breakage and damage.

Why is this important? Because, if your hair is breaking at the same rate it is growing, it will seem like it its not growing at all. For example, if you cut your hair one half inch a month and it grows one half inch a month, you would not see a difference in the length. You would probably only see a difference in the fullness.

So, you should use hair vitamins that grow hair fast, as well as products that stop breakage.---------------http://hairfinity.com/grow-long-hair-fast.htm

A good hair vitamin should contain nutrients such as Biotin and Folic Acid that make your hair grow faster.------------http://hairfinity.com/10-myths-about-black-hair-growth.htm

More than 1/2 inch gowth on Hairfinity.com website results in only ONE month from this user http://www.hairfinity.com/DramaticResults21.jpg
http://www.hairfinity.com/help-for-black-hair.htm
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_hair_grow_an_inch_a_month

Hair Vitamins for Faster Hair Growth?

Hair vitamins for faster hair growth- Do they really work? Well the truth is that hair vitamins can definitely make your hair grow faster and longer. Our vitamins can boost your hair growth rate by up to 200% and give you about one inch per month. However, if your breakage is keeping up with your growth, then you will not get the full benefit from your hair vitamins. As a matter of fact, you may not even see a difference.The key to getting good results is to use the vitamins along with a hair care regimen that will eliminate breakage.
http://www.hairfinity.com/
MellyMel01

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Right on Ace! Some people come to forums to start problems. Most people on this forum, use HF and have seen definite results in a short amount of time. I would be one of them. I am a firm believer in "dont knock it til you try it!"

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks mel.
Shortyee

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Whoa, no problems starting here..like i stated in my message becuz i know SOMEONE would get offended..but like i said, just personal opinion

I actually am a customer of hairfinity and im taking it for awhile now, so me starting problems? Far from it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: