Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
FREE BOTTLE OF HAIRFINITY!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MellyMel01

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: FREE BOTTLE OF HAIRFINITY!!!!!! Reply with quote
Ladies I am feeling generous! I have decided to sponsor 1 person to get HF vitamins. All I ask is that you reply to this thread why you think it should be you. The deadline is Friday, June 4 2010.

Who wants free vitamins?????

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would like a free bottle of HF, because i just recently did the BC and i havent had a chance to try them w/o a relaxer..I am graduating from college 6-13-10 and it would be a great gift Very Happy
MellyMel01

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Congrats on the Graduation!!! Ur a smarty pants huh? lol

malika26 wrote:
I would like a free bottle of HF, because i just recently did the BC and i havent had a chance to try them w/o a relaxer..I am graduating from college 6-13-10 and it would be a great gift Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would love to receive the bottle of free HairFinity vitamins to extend my growth. I have been trying to save my money up to order the 4 month plan for about a month now. This would be a wonderful jump start for me.
devy

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the generosity. I would be so grateful to be the one to get the free Hairfinity Bottle. I have been trying to grow my hair for a while now and I have been planning and saving money for one.
ACE

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think the free bottle of HF Mel should go to Devy.She genuinly deserve it.I am fortunate enough to actually have a job right now and in a position to purchase my own supply.Malika I can understand where you are coming from with the BC lol...and the graduation girl (congrats),but Devy has yet to experience what HF is like all together.She has such a warm heart and truly diligent in trying to gather the funds for purchasing the great supplements.That would definitely be a blessing that would make a world of a difference to her.
devy

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
I think the free bottle of HF Mel should go to Devy.She genuinly deserve it.I am fortunate enough to actually have a job right now and in a position to purchase my own supply.Malika I can understand where you are coming from with the BC lol...and the graduation girl (congrats),but Devy has yet to experience what HF is like all together.She has such a warm heart and truly diligent in trying to gather the funds for purchasing the great supplements.That would definitely be a blessing that would make a world of a difference to her.

Thanks so much, for the heart lifting comment! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ACE

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes girl....ur so welcome.I have never seen someone as passionate and sweet.Great blessings will come your way if you just believe. Very Happy Great luck!!!!!

devy wrote:
ACE wrote:

Thanks so much, for the heart lifting comment! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ceely

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would love to be sponsored and sent that free bottle of HF vitamins, I have been through alot of medical trauma over the yrs and trying my darnest to recoup. I was taking a bunch of pills prescribed for me by my doctor a couple of yrs ago for depression bc I am not able to have any more children (I have 2) but wanted 2 more. Anyway to make a long story short in taking all the pills they had me walking around like a zombie! Then I started feeling really sick to my stomach. I passed it off as not eating right. Well I finally went to the doctor and was told that my liver was failing.

Of course they wanted to do a liver biopsy, but I did'nt feel comfortable with that. Something told me to stop taking the pills. After a month I went back to the doctor and blood test were taken and they told me my liver was fine. Thank God in Heaven!

But from the effects of the pills I was ingesting for 3 months it screwed up my blood. I felt dizzy all the time and my vision was blurry! The pills did a number on my blood and I all of a sudden had extremely high blood sugars. Like in the 600 range. (Normal is btwn 80-120) Come to find out me taking those pills for the three months raised my sugars so high I developed diabeties type 2! Now I am on insulin 2x a day and it's not easy for me.

With all the pills I was taking it did serious havoc to my hair. I just want to get it back in shape the way it was. Btw, I no longer take any pills for anything except if I have a headache or back pain. God is Good! But at least consider me for the bottle. Thanks for reading my story!
ACE

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow ceely I can relate to feeling similar from meds the doc at the emergency room just recently prescribed me three sets of pills that were supposed to help me recoup from food poisoning.I was dizzy visioon blurry nonstop going to the bathroom and vomitting.it made me very very drowsy.I felt awful girl.im glad ur better in a sense.
MellyMel01

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yall gotta ask about them side effects. most of the time the side effects are worse then if you keep your original problem.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would like to be considered for a free bottle of HF because I have been wanting to try them but simply cannot afford them right now.

Ceely sorry to hear your story. Some doctors fail to warn patients of all the side effects and risks of certain meds.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
ACE

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
those side effects are awful
ceely

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
those side effects are awful

Yeah Ace yr absolutely correct! And the worst of it is I am bound to this disease now. Never was even border line or no where near close to having it until the medication was taken. It does make me still angry at times tho I must admit.
PickingUpThePieces

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I believe that the offer of hf vitamins be given to someone who need them more than i do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: