Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
HairFinity Vitamins
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PalmS41

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Vitamins Reply with quote
How long does it take for the vitamins to start showing improvement in the hair?
chelle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Vitamins Reply with quote
I was wondering if there is also a need to take a multi, while taking the hairfinity vitamins. Also are there any drug interactions that could occur.
mzroz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Hair Growth Reply with quote
I have to respond to this thread!!! Hairfinity vitamins really work. I promise you will see growth within 30 days of using them. If you're hair is relaxed, you'll notice major new growth within 4 weeks. I did, and I'm a person who usually doesn't experience new growth until around 6 or 7 weeks and I've been known not to get a touchup for as long as 14 weeks! (ouch) Now that I use Hairfinity, I have to to have touchups within 10 weeks, and that's pushing it as far as the pain of the comb through. I guess everyone is different but if you're otherwise healthy, you'll definite see hair growth within a month. Also, in response to another post, definitely take your multvitamin in addition to Hairfinity. If you you read the label, it doesn't provide a lot the necessary mineral and vitamin nutrients as a multi :
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Vitamins Reply with quote
chelle wrote:
I was wondering if there is also a need to take a multi, while taking the hairfinity vitamins. Also are there any drug interactions that could occur.

Be careful not to take any mega doses vitamin. The ones with more than 100% of the daily value. Also be careful too much of any vitamin or mineral can be damaging to your health. Here is a website that can give you some more information. I hope this helps.

http://www.healthgoods.com/education/Nutrition_Information/Nutritional_Supplements/vitamin_mineral_toxicities.htm
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Hair Growth Reply with quote
mzroz wrote:
I have to respond to this thread!!! Hairfinity vitamins really work. I promise you will see growth within 30 days of using them. If you're hair is relaxed, you'll notice major new growth within 4 weeks. I did, and I'm a person who usually doesn't experience new growth until around 6 or 7 weeks and I've been known not to get a touchup for as long as 14 weeks! (ouch) Now that I use Hairfinity, I have to to have touchups within 10 weeks, and that's pushing it as far as the pain of the comb through. I guess everyone is different but if you're otherwise healthy, you'll definite see hair growth within a month. Also, in response to another post, definitely take your multvitamin in addition to Hairfinity. If you you read the label, it doesn't provide a lot the necessary mineral and vitamin nutrients as a multi :

Roz, how much length have you gained since taking the Hairfinity vits? What other effects do you notice in your hair?
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Vitamins Reply with quote
ShortyP98 wrote:
chelle wrote:

Be careful not to take any mega doses vitamin. The ones with more than 100% of the daily value. Also be careful too much of any vitamin or mineral can be damaging to your health. Here is a website that can give you some more information. I hope this helps.

http://www.healthgoods.com/education/Nutrition_Information/Nutritional_Supplements/vitamin_mineral_toxicities.htm

ITA! Although some vits are water soluable and excess can be flushed from the body; others can wreak havoc on you kidneys and liver functions. Do your research and proceed with caution. Happy hair growing! (HHG)
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Vitamins Reply with quote
PalmS41 wrote:
How long does it take for the vitamins to start showing improvement in the hair?

I would imagine that Hairfinity is like most vits in that your body needs a minimum of 30-45 (sometimes 60) to build up substantial levels in sytem to yield noticeable results. Vits DEFINITELY need consistent consumption to yield optimal results.
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Vitamins Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
PalmS41 wrote:

I would imagine that Hairfinity is like most vits in that your body needs a minimum of 30-45 (sometimes 60) to build up substantial levels in sytem to yield noticeable results. Vits DEFINITELY need consistent consumption to yield optimal results.

I agree. Some people were saying they have seen result in about 30 days. I think it depends on your current nutrition level. You won't start seeing the results until you have fulfilled your current nutritional needs. IE if you are lacking vitamin a you won't feel the benefits before you fill your body stores.
lilbleezee18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Hair Growth Reply with quote
mzroz wrote:

what type multivitamin did you take while taking the Hairfinity pills?
Pasheen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I take a prenatal vitamin and fenqreek (for my milk supply). I wonder if it is okay to take the hairfinity vitamin too?

~Pasheen
Kimily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Hair Vitamins Reply with quote
I have about one week left of the hair vitamins, and I can tell a big difference in my hair texture. I don't have any more breakage or shedding, and my scalp is not as dry as it use to be. I can also see some growth. I will continue taking thse vitamins to see what lengths I can acheive. It has been four weeks since my last relaxer. I am going to try to stretch it to 8 weeks before I get a touch-up Wink
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Hair Vitamins Reply with quote
Kimily wrote:
I have about one week left of the hair vitamins, and I can tell a big difference in my hair texture. I don't have any more breakage or shedding, and my scalp is not as dry as it use to be. I can also see some growth. I will continue taking thse vitamins to see what lengths I can acheive. It has been four weeks since my last relaxer. I am going to try to stretch it to 8 weeks before I get a touch-up Wink

That's great Kimily keep up the great work.
BlessedByDesign

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can someone tell me what makes the difference in vitamins if they all have the same proportion of ingredients?
drea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
would it be best if i shaved all my hair, then started taking the vitamins?

i'm going from relaxed to natural right now. since my hair texture is pretty wavy/curly i decided not to cut off the tips yet (scared) i don't look crazy Twisted Evil i either wear a ponytail or once in awhile flat iron (rarely). has the vitamins NOT worked for someone? <<<reason not to shave my hair off.
Sarah4god

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Is hairfinity vitmains safe?? Reply with quote
Is hairfinity vitmains safe 100%?? Please help me!

Thank you Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: