Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Aphogee Hair Vitamins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kwicherbichen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Aphogee Hair Vitamins Reply with quote
Hey, guys... did you know Aphogee has hair vitamins?
Quote:

Vit. E 30 IU 100% Daily Value
Thiamin 1.5mg 100%
Riboflavin 1.7 mg 100%
Niacin 20mg 100%
Vit. b6 2mg 100%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vit. b12 6mcg 100%
biotin 300 mcg 100%
Panthenic Acid 10mg 100%
Zinc 15mg 100%
Molybdenum 75 mcg 100%

Sulfer Amino Acid Complex
DL-methione, and L-Cystine 100mg *

Silica (as silicon dioxide and horestail herb-aerial parts) 15 mg*

Fo Ti Root Extract (10% anthraquinones) 33mg*

Lyciumberry extract (10% olysaccharides) 33mg*

Dong Qyai Root 5:1 extract 33mg*

Lecithin 50mg*

Organic Sulfur Comples (MSM) 100mg*

Protien hydrolysate (collagen) 25mg*

Other ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microystalline celluose, croscarmellose sodium, steric acid, magnesium stearate, calcium sliicate and color film coat

Directions: Take one tablet daily with water, as a dierary supplement, prefarbaly with food.

Okay, the only thing that concerns me is that Aphogee contains vitamin E and Hairfinity doesn't. Normally, I take regular vitamins + hairfinity, but this week, I ran out and only took hairfinity. Vit. E is important for skin and hair! What do you think? But I am not going to buy the Aphogee because Hairfinity has much more MSM and Biotin which are the 2 things that people surplus on to get growth.

Here's another thing. It is only $9.00. Less than half the price of Hairfinity... I already bought a 2 month supply of Hairfinity, but ya know what? When I run out, I think I am gonna buy this one and see how it goes.

Another thing... I chose hairfinity because it doesn't taste like anything (but it does have a smell) but it looks like these pills have some sort of taste.
*faith*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
sounds cool. yet i would have to do a little more info on some of the ingredients listed. i do not recognize some of the names. tho u cant beat $10 pills...i wann try to stick with hairfinity for about a year. Smile my problem is that im never focused on a regimen or product when it comes to my hair. but if it works for you, cool! Make sure you let us know your experience!
malika26

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i want to stick with HF for a while also i would like to purchase some vitamin E pills though..i will be doin that soon when i get some $$$
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: