Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Does your hairfinity vitamins work????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
too2cute79

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: How to Take the Vitamins Reply with quote
Hello girls Very Happy ! Just got my Hairfinity vitamins today. I'm starting off with 4 bottles. The directions on the bottle says to take the pills twice a day. It doesn't say whether or not to take them seperately twice a day or together. Does anyone know Question ? I will try contacting the company too. Thx
Sarah4god

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Limited heat styling Reply with quote
Hey princess, I am amazing your hair growth pictures. I would like to ask you about limit heat styling.

How can you do with your hair without heat styling in month?

My hair is really healthy but my hair very coarse after when washing my hair.

Help me, princess!

Laughing
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: How to Take the Vitamins Reply with quote
too2cute79 wrote:
Hello girls Very Happy ! Just got my Hairfinity vitamins today. I'm starting off with 4 bottles. The directions on the bottle says to take the pills twice a day. It doesn't say whether or not to take them seperately twice a day or together. Does anyone know Question ? I will try contacting the company too. Thx

you take two in seperate meals one in the morning (breakfast) and one in the night (dinner) or you can take it before you go bed.
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Limited heat styling Reply with quote
Sarah4god wrote:
Hey princess, I am amazing your hair growth pictures. I would like to ask you about limit heat styling.

Help me, princess!

Laughing

When I dont use the heat, I wash my SCALP daily in cold water only to keep my scalp moisture, why? because my hair never has any breakage in a cold water my hair loves it! It makes my hair soft. I had NO patient to wait every week to wash my hair so is my hair too my hair craves for WATER! lol. BTW...I believe that hot water causes stress to my hair and make it extremely dry that can causes any breakage. It makes my hair grow really fast like a weed Shocked When I dont use the heat anymore I stopped, right now I put my hair in bun (protective style) but I ALWAYS apply OILS to my rubberbands with metal to prevent from my hair pulling from the rubberbands. Just remember hair is like a grass it always need a water, you got to feed it with water to grow it. Hair- grass Scalp- soil , it needs water. Your hair always need water. Do not be afraid of water, it just a myth!

I understand that your hair is coarse, make sure after you wash and condition your hair PLEASE add moisturizure to your hair, not on your scalp! Use the oil on your hair too then let it completely dry then use the 1' inch flat iron. apply a little bit oil to each part of hair before you iron your hair. if you cant do it please call professional hairdresser to do it for you but make sure she/ he dont trim your hair! Only wash and style! I suggest you to avoid any heat, I stop using them because I noticed that when i stopped use the heat my ends stop splitting and still healthy. it helps me to retain my hair length much longer now. My hair thanked me for it. Heat isnt your friend, water and moisture are your best friends. Listen to your hair Smile [/b]

thank you! Very Happy
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: more pictures updated!! Reply with quote
while my hair is wet...

Sarah4god

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Limited heat styling Reply with quote
deafprincess2007 wrote:
Sarah4god wrote:

Help me, princess!

Laughing

When I dont use the heat, I wash my SCALP daily in cold water only to keep my scalp moisture, why? because my hair never has any breakage in a cold water my hair loves it! It makes my hair soft. I had NO patient to wait every week to wash my hair so is my hair too my hair craves for WATER! lol. BTW...I believe that hot water causes stress to my hair and make it extremely dry that can causes any breakage. It makes my hair grow really fast like a weed Shocked When I dont use the heat anymore I stopped, right now I put my hair in bun (protective style) but I ALWAYS apply OILS to my rubberbands with metal to prevent from my hair pulling from the rubberbands. Just remember hair is like a grass it always need a water, you got to feed it with water to grow it. Hair- grass Scalp- soil , it needs water. Your hair always need water. Do not be afraid of water, it just a myth!

I understand that your hair is coarse, make sure after you wash and condition your hair PLEASE add moisturizure to your hair, not on your scalp! Use the oil on your hair too then let it completely dry then use the 1' inch flat iron. apply a little bit oil to each part of hair before you iron your hair. if you cant do it please call professional hairdresser to do it for you but make sure she/ he dont trim your hair! Only wash and style! I suggest you to avoid any heat, I stop using them because I noticed that when i stopped use the heat my ends stop splitting and still healthy. it helps me to retain my hair length much longer now. My hair thanked me for it. Heat isnt your friend, water and moisture are your best friends. Listen to your hair Smile [/b]

thank you! Very Happy

Oh than you for big help! I will trying do it in this week!

Cheer Laughing
short*n*sassie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[color=green]Newbie Here!!!
Can I be certain that this vit will work on for me??? Do they really work for everyone? Can those of you who have used the vits for a while possible post pictures of your progress[color=green]
short*n*sassie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: shipping Reply with quote
BoSs~LaDy wrote:
how lng did it take to get yall pills n tha mail..this takes forever..if I dnt get mine by tuesday ima gonna cancel n order hair formula 37...I've been doin hair for the las ten years..I think I can manage without it

Exactly how long has it been?
forever1994

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was wondering how much new growth you saw in the first month of using hairfiity, thanks!

Natural
mariofmagdal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: shipping Reply with quote
BoSs~LaDy wrote:
how lng did it take to get yall pills n tha mail..this takes forever..if I dnt get mine by tuesday ima gonna cancel n order hair formula 37...I've been doin hair for the las ten years..I think I can manage without it

What is Formula 37? I have never really been into hair care. Generally I just comb and go. Thanks.
naturelyhot44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: HAIR VITAMINS HAIRFINITY Reply with quote
HI ALL, WONDERING IF THESE SO CALLED HAIR VITAMINS REALLY WORK OF IF IT'S JUST A GIMMICK TO GET PEOPLE TO SPEND MONEY? i AM A NURSE AND I WORK IN A DERM. OFFICE AND IT IS SAID THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO MAKE THE HAIR GROW. COULD IT BE THAT THESE PILLS ACT JUST LIKE THAT PRODUCT USED FOR ALOPECIA(HAIR LOSS) ROGIANE ONCE YOU USE IT YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE TO USE IT OR ALL THE SO CALLED HAIR THAT YOU GREW WILL FALL OUT AND YOU WILL BE WERE YOU STARTED OR WORSE. WOULD REALLY LIKE A REPLY TO THIS WHEN NATURE SEVERAL MONTHS AGO AND WOULD LOVE MY HAIR TO GROW AND PROVE EVERYONE WRONG. DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK DIFFERENTLY ON WHITE VS BLACK PEOPLE HAIR?
MommYWasH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: What Can I do to get the Max out of my hair and Vitamins Reply with quote
HELLLO!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I am completely new to this, but i have been trying to grow my hair since i can remember but nothing ever works. so i deicded to take a chance and try this. i am in the military so we never have to do much but wear it in a bun and go about the week, i just need to know how to take care of it.... Embarassed
LaKisha Monique Washington
hericane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: What Can I do to get the Max out of my hair and Vitamins Reply with quote
MommYWasH wrote:
HELLLO!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I am completely new to this, but i have been trying to grow my hair since i can remember but nothing ever works. so i deicded to take a chance and try this. i am in the military so we never have to do much but wear it in a bun and go about the week, i just need to know how to take care of it.... Embarassed

WELCOME! MommY! Very Happy You are in a perfect environment to really jumpstart your growth journey! Wish I'd found all these awesome hair sites when I was still in the Navy! Let that bun be your best friend! CHeck out the link to this ladies public fotki album. SHe rocked a bun for 4 years and went from shoulder to waist with THICK, LUCIOUS hair! Cool

http://public.fotki.com/BabygurlNC/
MommYWasH

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: What Can I do to get the Max out of my hair and Vitamins Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
MommYWasH wrote:

WELCOME! MommY! Very Happy You are in a perfect environment to really jumpstart your growth journey! Wish I'd found all these awesome hair sites when I was still in the Navy! Let that bun be your best friend! CHeck out the link to this ladies public fotki album. SHe rocked a bun for 4 years and went from shoulder to waist with THICK, LUCIOUS hair! Cool

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY Shocked man i am glad i found this site in time... i was thinking about trimming my hiar evenly so it would have a fresh start... is that a bad idea?
LaKisha Monique Washington
hericane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: What Can I do to get the Max out of my hair and Vitamins Reply with quote
MommYWasH wrote:
hericane wrote:
MommYWasH wrote:

Are you trimming because your ends are split or damaged OR just to even them up? If you're doing it to even them up, I say NO! Because you will have you hair in a bun 99% of the time anyway. It isn't NECCESSARY to trim your ends to grow your hair!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY Shocked man i am glad i found this site in time... i was thinking about trimming my hiar evenly so it would have a fresh start... is that a bad idea?
Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: