Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Does your hairfinity vitamins work????
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Does your hairfinity vitamins work???? Reply with quote
YESSSS!!! javascript:emoticon('Shocked')It does work!!! One month ago, I trimmed my hair really tiny bit in just a case to prevent split ends. Now three weeks later...look at my hair now!
javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Before

After
javascript:emoticon('Question') Whoa!

no additional vitamins...just one Hairfinity bottle that s all with Profectiv moisturizers! I love it! Aphogee shampoo is awesome and protein treatment too! Dont buy additonal vitamins just use one so your body gets used to it!

Yall dont give up!! Trust me it will work on you. Trim does the trick Wink Shocked Shocked Shocked
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
here more pic....

i used the mirror so it makes easier for me to take a pic.

I will keep post more pics in every month and I would like to share this with yall. Update your pics here to share everybody so it would help to encourage people not to give up on hairfinity vitamins. javascript:emoticon('Very Happy') Hairfinity vitamins are becoming my very addictive good drugs Laughing
Miss UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is there an Hairfinity supplier in the UK?
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: more pictures updated!! Reply with quote
ALMOSTTTTT one month later AGAIN!

More growth every month! I love you HAIRFINITY!!! WOW!!!
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am deaf so i am doing my best to type this essay

The secrets how I grow my hair:

You dont need to take Hairfinity along with other vitamins because the more you take the vitamins than recommended, it can be toxic in your body that can damage your kidney and liver. Your body only takes what it needed then get rid of other vitamins into your urine. That is why I only take HAIRFINITY everyday. Make sure it always contains MSM, it will make your hair grows much longer so you can choose the hair length as you want.

I only oil my scalp weekly so my hair can breathe and grow much faster. It s not always necessary to oil my scalp daily because my hair has it own natural oil. I mostly oil my ends to keep it moisture. It s very important to check your ends everyday and NEVER ignore it or it ll split worse that would bring your tears out of your eyes.

Never buy products that contain mineral oils, petrolatum, and lanolin. It will clog your pores and make it harder for your hair to grow faster and longer. If you feel your hair so soft or shiny, DO NOT PUT EXTRA OILS on your hair because you hair is already covered.

You can perm/relaxer your hair BUT never use SUPER relaxer because it can be very severe damaged your hair strands. Use mild. NEVER rub or stratch your scalp within two weeks before your relaxers, it would irriated your scalp and easily burn your scalp. Always use relaxer protectant before you apply your relaxer.

If your hairdresser tells you that you need to trim if you dont have no split ends...RUN!!!!! Most black people supposed to get their hair trimmed every 6 months, but most of them get their hair trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks, that is why their hair is so short! Most hairdressers dont really know your hair like that, you have every right to say no to hairdresser if you dont want trim to your hair, just remember you are in charge of your HAIR! Never Never NEVER let hairdresser apply gel or anything that contains alcohols, it would damage your hair, TELL THEM NO! Always check the ingredients before they apply to your hair.

I wash my hair weekly because I have healthy hair but if you have damaged hair, I strongly suggest you to wash every two weeks so your hair can repair itself in a while. You must always have both healthy scalp and hair at the same time so you can grow your hair much faster and longer. Use gentle shampoo like Aphogee, that is what I use for my hair. I love it, it will keep my hair stronger even if I dont have damaged hair, just to keep my hair healthy.

If you must have hair extension, please use weave extension because it much safer than glue or fusion heat. And make sure you must always take care of it like it is your real hair, most people have ignored their real hair because of extension. Please it is important to take care of it. Wash your extension every 7 to 14 days to prevent damages from extension. Use shampoo and conditioner. I strongly suggest you to apply oil to your real hair while extension so it would stay moistured.

I dont use alot of heat, just once every month because heat would damage my hair if I use it too often but make sure you always use heat protectant everytime you use the heat to protect from the heat.

I REFUSED to use dye to my hair because it would extreme DRY my hair and easily damage to my hair! AVOID to try dye your hair!

Make sure you always use silk satin wrap before you go bed to prevent damage from moving around in bed that would pull your hair everywhere. That is why you could see them on your pillows! Must use it every night.

I hope this will help yall Smile
Lenee925

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You're sweet deafprincess thanks!
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
anytime! You can ask me anything you want! Very Happy
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Miss UK wrote:
Is there an Hairfinity supplier in the UK?

I am not sure, you can order HAIRFINITY this website. I am sure they will love to send it to you in UK Smile
yorlanda

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just ordered some hairfinity vita. Who else besides deafprincess can swear by the hair vita
TheOne2011

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello all! This is probably a dum question but for those of you taking the hairfinity vitamins, do you swallow the plastic that the powder is in or do you take the powder out and put it in a solution like water? And have yall heard of MSM interrupting with the menstrual cycle or have tose of who are taking it experienced that? Any side effects?

Thanks!
Vanity34

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Just Got Hairfinity Reply with quote
I just got my hairfinity in the mail, and i cant wait to use it. Is it best if i trim my ends before using it?..I will post a pic of before use with a trim and after the first month of use.
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
no No NO trim! I wont trim my hair for a year now. We were programmed to believe that we must trim our hair to keep our hair look healthy and even. The true fact that we WASTE our healthy hair we've worked so hard to grow them. That s why we never able to achieve go past shoulder. I researched about it on every website. It just a MYTH! if your hair is healthy there is no reason need to trim. only if it bothers you, you can dust it.

I shouldnt ever trim my hair at the beginning when i started the vitamins. Mad Sad Rolling Eyes DONT ever listen to hairdressers tell you to get trim or scare you what will happen if you dont get trim tell them NO. if you feel nothing is wrong with your ends then DONT trim! they dont know your hair like that. Rolling Eyes Simple do they have long hair? if they dont then that the answer...If you moisturized it properly your ends will be fine and healthy. and wear PROTECTIVE STYLES TOO.
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SURE! I would love to see your pics! Wink Very Happy
Vanity34

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks deafprincess.. Very Happy your reply helped me a lot. I always feel that i dont need a trim when i go to the salon, but my hairstylist always says i need to have it done before my hair splits or becomes damaged. My pictures when be up very soon,i will start taking my hairfinity at the end of this month. Very Happy Very Happy I cant wait to see my results.
deafprincess2007

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ur welcome! Smile Yes my "ex" hairdresser used to say that all the time now i learned that a trim is just a myth. I heard she got fired over trim! Shocked thank god i left before she was fired! my hair has been saved by Jesus! Trust no hairdressers! If i said no to her months ago, my hair would have been that long already I lost 4 to 5 inches caused by stupid trim from the happy sissor "ex" hairdresser! DAMN! Evil or Very Mad I took care of my own hair now with vitamins. Try add peppermint essential oil to your oil carriers you will love to feel the tingling Laughing it will make your hair grow really faster. make sure you massage your scalp for 5 to 10 mins. I cant wait to see how fast my hair grows until next year with ALOT protetive styles to protect my ends

just give yall a warning if you want a longest hair NEVER go hairdressers who have a SHORT hair yikes it s a BAD luck and gives you a BAD feelings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: