Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Doo Gro Products

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teneyia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Doo Gro Products Reply with quote
Do any of you use the Doo Gro Products?? How'd it work for you? I love them I use the entire family my hair is so healthy and strong now. I just started the hairfinity vitamins I'll be posting a before and after at the end of my second bottle around 8/31
naturalblaze

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I currently us the doo gro stimulating growth oil, and love it. Kinky twist is the style that I'm wearing and braid strays damage my hair. The oil allows my hair to be moisturized and stops the intense itching. A professional braider suggested the product due too the severe breakage from an old perm and color combo.
LongHairLover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Most Doo Gro Products contain petroleum/Mineral Oil/Petrolatum. But one of there products i was most sastisfied with was the Mega Thick Growth Oil. It made my hair thicker. and it has no Petro/Mineral Oil. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: