Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
HairFinity Vitamins
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsConda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
These vitamins are safe it doesn't have anything to do with nutrition although it helpful for health periold. With these vitamins you just need to conditioner hair, get a free hair consult and take the vitamins..
Yes these vitamins work ladies I've only done one month and I notice a change. I'm on my second month wish me luck.

P.S. Oh the little girl pictures got me too. She took the tablets for 6 months and her hair is down her back. After taking the first month I believe!
My first month of taking these vitamins...

This is day one of my of taking my hair vitamins....

This is day 25 of taking my hair vitamins...lol now it has a curl to it but you should see the difference...

And this is a picture of day 1 of my MONTH 2 of my vitamins...taken yesterday...

Okay so let me give you a before and after so you can be sure you want to purchase..lol..because I looked at this site for weeks before I decided to purchase it...

Sarah4god

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh Ms Conda, your hair look so thick and healthy! Thank you for help!

Thank you again!

Laughing
Drea24

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I want my hair to get thicker too. the length isn't as important yet but as it grows I don't want it to be see through.
latrice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
not to be rude or anything but i dont see a big diffence i ms.conda's hair.it looks like she just curled it.the only difference i see is deaf princess rsults, besides 25 days sounds a lttle too soon for vitamins to work in the body.
MsConda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Replying Reply with quote
There was definitely hair growth, my hair was curled on the first pic, the vitamins do work in one month. So there was hair growth in 25 days, but of course it's not down my back in one month.Even though you can see huge growth overall, the are spots in my hair that were extremely short have grown out. Ladies if you haven't take the vitamins then buy them , they work trust me. I will keep you guys posted with new pics for my second month. Good luck with hair growth.
too2cute79

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: Replying Reply with quote
MsConda wrote:
There was definitely hair growth, my hair was curled on the first pic, the vitamins do work in one month. So there was hair growth in 25 days, but of course it's not down my back in one month.Even though you can see huge growth overall, the are spots in my hair that were extremely short have grown out. Ladies if you haven't take the vitamins then buy them , they work trust me. I will keep you guys posted with new pics for my second month. Good luck with hair growth.

Msconda your hair does look thicker and healthier Very Happy . I am taking Hairfinity as well, I am at the end of my second bottle and my hair has grown and it's so thick Razz ! It even feels heavier. I am curently wearing my hair in a sew-in weave so all my hair is braided and I think keeping it braided helps too. I took out my hair recently and the growth was tremendous. I decided to keep my hair in a sew in until the end of the year.

To the comment Latrice made Evil or Very Mad , you cannot expect a miracle with any vitamins. It takes time for these things to work. You can clearly see MsConda hair is thicker and healthier. I hate when people come on here spitting their venom and skepiticism with not yet even trying the vitamins themselves or they ask over and over whether or not it works. Why don't ya'll stop being cheap and just buy the vitamins Mad ! Worst case scenario they won't work. I'm sure you wasted money on far worst things, its not that serious! I started out with 4 bottles and it was only $93 bucks.

Kelleigh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Ms Conda, I always go through the testimonial page on this site just to get encouragement Very Happy I was wondering how your progress was going… hopefully well.. hit me back when you can to let me know how it’s going…kelleigh
momoftwogirls

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was wondering are this pills safe for children ages 10-up. I want to buy this vitamins soon as possible. But i will only use them myself. I do have alot of split ends and breakage, but what i do like theyh've a constulant and i already got my information. Embarassed
MsConda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Hair Growth update Reply with quote
Hey you guys I must admit I haven't ordered any pills in a month or so ...I will be ordering 6 months supply and starting a forum called before the wedding date so everyone can see the hair growth... I will keep you posted..How is your growth going?
kwicherbichen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does it have a weird smell or taste??
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

rozy47

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello........

I wana to share some methods to Make Your Hair Grow Faster Taking Vitamins

1) Make Sure You Get The Right Amount of Vitamins

Most people simply don’t take in enough vitamins each day. Our body needs vitamins for a whole range of reasons, and hair is no different. Make sure you take enough each day to start your hair growing more healthily.

2) The Average Rate of Growth

Bear in mind that hair grows on average just half an inch each month. To make your hair grow faster, you need to make sure it’s properly nourished using vitamins alongside a healthy diet and exercise. Remember the average growth rate and you’ll soon start to recognise the improvements.

3) Have Multivitamins

Just about anyone could benefit in many ways from taking multivitamins once a day. This will only show results in your hair slowly, but you will hopefully see them after a few months.

4) A Hair Vitamin Could Work Faster

For faster results when it comes to your hair growth then you can try to use a hair vitamin - this means that it has been formulated containing everything that your hair needs. You might start to see results within weeks of using one.

Thanks.
kwicherbichen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey, ladies.

When do you see results?
I personally saw results after 1 - 1 1/2 months.

Do I need to take other vitamins?
I take a CHILDREN'S vitamin so I can get some vitamin E. The children's vitamin has a lower percentage of vitamins in it. That way, I do not over do it on vitamins.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: